Thursday, May 21, 2009

Something New

I am thinking about making my own soap.
I have had problems with my skin for a long time. It wasn't till I finally started using (100% Olive Oil Castile Soap) that my hands and the rest of my skin started doing better. My hands were always cracked and bleeding. And I would have rashes on other parts of my body. My skin has been doing so much better for the last two to three years. So when I ran out of my soap, and could no longer get it from the place where I had been, I tried store bought. It didn't take too long for my hands to start having problems again. So I Looked on line for another place. I found one in Canada. So I bought a enough to last awhile. Now I have noticed there are several in the US. But how long before you can no longer find it again.
I looked up recipes and what supplies are needed. And it does not look hard. It takes 6 weeks for the soap to set. So now I just have to make up my mind whether to make soap or not.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should do it. Then send some my way so my kids can have some all natural soap. lol

    ReplyDelete